August 7, 2010

Best Of The Murderdog Interviews Part 1

I don't quite recall how I got put on, but I've spent the latter portion of my free-time today reading through the majority of the interviews archived on the Murderdog website. Under the interviews feature you can find an archive of 10+ years of interviews with an wide assortment of artists. I was particularly impressed with the variety of questions and the depth to which most artists answered. However, the scribing is admittedly weak...
Anyway, I'm not about to link to 100+ interviews, so I hope you use the below linked interviews as a steppingstone to the rest of the material provided:

Raekwon
E-40
Big Moe
Mobb Deep
Messy Marv

And the list goes on. I'll do another post with some more of my favorites once I've digested more of the interviews. Those above 5 shits are ill though, that's where I would start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness