February 23, 2011

Tyler The Creator & Domo Genesis-Double Cheeseburgers

I really hate to jump on these guys' bandwagon, but I can't deny that these kids are consistently releasing ill material. This jawn particularly stood out to me cos of the simplistic beat & Domo's flow. Tyler's verse sounds a bit awkward at first, but he ends up delivering some clever witticisms & Domo's verse, although short, proves to be well dope.





http://www.mediafire.com/?y7ouvj48cua59yv
http://www.multiupload.com/9P3L0UQ2ZE

3 comments:

  1. ive actuallly been meaning to ask you what you thought bout these dudes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny cos a few of my dudes that I keep in touch with got screwed over by some members of Odd Future when they blew up.

    Still, I can't deny that they have a lot of creative & straight ill joints. I'm kind of torn I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, like they were working together & those kids got with Tyler The Creator and completely forgot about my dudes. I don't know much about it though...
    Yeah, these dudes are definitely creative, dope new group to look for.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness