May 20, 2010

Ras Kass' Soul On Ice EPK

I've jocked Ras' Soul On Ice ever since the start up of this site. Shit's an extraordinary tape with so many layers that you don't fully appreciate what Ras Kass crafted until you've heard Soul On Ice 20 or 30 times over. I'm not gonna go to in-depth with the description, you can find that here.

Only recently did I find an viral EPK that accompanied the release of Soul On Ice. Since the toothpick'ed-MC doesn't like to talk about his latest opus, it's dope to find some sort of breakdown from the creator himself. Anyway, take my stannery for what it's worth:


1 comment:

  1. soul on ice in my opinion the best hip hop record ever put out..im happy at least someone else appreciates it as much as i do..good looks on the post of the epk

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness