June 2, 2009

Chino XL and Killah Priest- Beastin’

904758119_l

Truthfully, Chino XL usually bores me to tears, but him hopping onto a capable instrumental and ripping the beat to shreds alongside Killah Priest is nothing to complain about. This joint is chock-full of quotables from:

I’m sworn human heron from here on
Consider Chino XL a monster, fuck Charlize Theron

Sure, the reference is a little outdated, but still..

I get jobs at McDonalds and throw cyanide pills into kids meals
I slaughter individuals, throw rappers through windshields
Slice them from ear to ear ’til they breathin’ out of fish scales

To the classic:

Every lyricist kneels to my internal, incurable inferno
I beat a niggaz haircut into crop circles

And to finish it off:

The hungriest rapper alive pickin’ human flesh out of my teeth
You get shot in the streets or in sentences like Mystikal
Don’t even call rap rap no more, call it Chino XL


http://www.mediafire.com/?zjnzynojzmx
http://sharebee.com/dd7707ee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness