June 20, 2009

D-Nice: Crumbs On The Table


Off Call Me D-Nice. Somehow I found out about D-Nice about his work on the internets, specifically the True Hip Hop Story series. So it was a pleasant surprise to familiarize myself with a great emcee that has been active in hip hop far 20 years after his dope debut album.
Did I mention that it's entirely self-produced? And the braggadocio rhymes are still on point, and there's still no better diss than "you're just crumbs on the table".











http://www.mediafire.com/?yngmniogn0q
http://sharebee.com/ee14e2cc

Who gets laid the chicken or the egg?
How about the MC that has just been led
To a renegade teacher preacher then he got stomped
Cause I'm a feature straight from the Bronx
Productions better known as Boogie Down
If I was a king right now I'd get crowned
The Nice is a teacher not a prince or a rap lord
I even write my rhymes on a blackboard

1 comment:

  1. That is indeed a dope cut, it was fire when it dropped and it's still fire.

    Whatever happened to Ms Melodie...?

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness