September 7, 2009

Update

The update is like that ^^, except worse.

I doubt anyone using this site cares about my personal life, but I just started college and have had an increasingly hard time updating the site. Upon arrival at college, I was aware that P2P sharing was illegal, but under the impression that sites like Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Megaupload were unknown and therefore could be used sans punishment. Upon talking to some guys from the tech department, it turns out that those sites are also illegal, and there's a much harsher punishment for uploading than downloading.
I have no intent to give up on illCuts, but the format will have to change up. There will be more bucket list posts, and more upload-less features until I figure something out. They can't knock nor can they stop the hustle.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah do your thing homie...you have a fan here homie...peace and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even worry about the site. Real life comes first. Get that education. On a side note, I'm amazed that I went through college with nothing more than a typewriter, tons of tapes and CD's, girls all over the dorm, and plenty of dime bags. No one even thought about using a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay low bro, cause Po Po is on the roll

    word you gotta fan in me too dog
    keep it comin
    one love

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness