July 30, 2009

Heavy D- Feel It In The Air (Instrumental)

A few weeks ago when I was compiling Game disses, I came across a cold gem (Old Gunz) by a Black Wall Street affiliate called Rockstar. The rhyming was on point, but the production was unreal. Especially for a budget-ass mixtape like Ghost Unit, which led me to believe it wasn't original production.
So, I did a little digging and found out it was an instrumental by Heavy D for The B.Coming. I understand you Sigel/ROC stans might be readin' this looking at me sideways, since Feel It In The Air is dude's most well-known record, but I'd never heard it before. In fact, I never even listened to Sigel (outside of features) before this jawn. And for good reason, which is why this post is dedicated to Heavy D's jazzy instrumental.









http://www.mediafire.com/?d01yiqzzjtt
http://sharebee.com/1342bafc

1 comment:

  1. Poe Picasso has a song on Exhibit A using this instrumental, it's much better than Beanie's track.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness