July 17, 2009

Rakim- Bless The Mic

The last time I posted one of Elmattic's mixes it got deleted, so I won't even bother posting a direct link to the mp3, just know that you can find it here. That said, this is good timing by El with The Seventh Seal dropping soon and the already over-hyped Holy Are You getting steady play. You sample David Axelrod and everyone forsakes the fact you haven't made any noteworthy music for 10 years+. Am I hating?
Nah, because the good homie El came through with some remixes and rarities fo' yo ass! Tracklist below.

The Coronation of Rakhnaten (Opening Ceremony)
I Know You Got Soul (Dub)
Put Your Hands Together (Parkside Mix)
As the Rhyme Goes On (Pumpin’ the Turbo - Chad Jay In Effect)
Follow The Leader (RJD2 Remix)
Complicatem (Pass The Hand Grenade Pt 2)
You Don’t Fool Me
Bring It (Turn It Up)
Casualties Of War (Jazz Version)
Don’t Sweat The Technique (Original)
Let The Rhythm Hit ‘Em (Brixton Upso Mix)
Heat It Up
Run (Freestyle)
Last Resort (a.k.a. Paid Off)
When I Be Flowin (King Tech Remix)
After U Die (feat. Truth Hurts)
Guess Who’s Back (Buckwild Remix)
I’m Back (feat. Lil Fame)
Let The Rhythm Hit Em (Z-Trip Remix)
Microphone Fiend (Rage Mix)
The Coronation of Rakhnaten (Closing Ceremony)








2 comments:

  1. Peace again Guy. Don't know what Blogger is playing at.

    Even as the only cat on Earth who loves The Master, I was surprised that you could pull together so many choice cuts from the past decade--Ra's still got it, he just hasn't released an LP. Fuck you very much, Dre!

    I don't give a crap about Detox; if the 2 recent mixtapes are anything to go by, I think OB4CL2 will be pretty meh...but I really hope The 7th Seal actually, truly drops soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super dope blog. would you like to become affiliates (exchange links)? let me know. paz.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness