July 12, 2009

Poe Picasso- Exhibit A: The Real Hip Hop Project

As promised, here is one Exhibit A: The Real Hip Hop Project. I'll tell the truth, when someone recommended Poe Picasso to me, I heavily procrastinated on giving dude a listen. And now, I regret that. Very rarely am I taken aback by a tape released these days, and after finishing my first listen of this tape I had my finger on repeat.
I wouldn't lie to you! Poe Picasso is the truth, and you need to have this tape.

























1. Good Evening Folks (Intro) (Feat. Lights Out)
2. By The Bulk
3. Wake Up Call
4. Checking The Levels
5. Waste Of Lead
6. Two Words And Then Some
7. Respiration
8. Outside
9. Is This Life
10. Attention Deficit Disorder
11. 9th Inning
12. For My People
13. She Cries
14. Confused I Was
15. Libra Scales
16. Good Night Folks (Outro)


http://www.myspace.com/poepicasso
http://www.zshare.net/download/53600318f20ce2d2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness