August 18, 2009

LoveJones and Phys Edison- Sunday Drive

My dude Mike Schpitz aka Mike Jones aka Who? aka LoveJones had been telling me about his debut album for quite some time. Dropping all sorts of teases and what-not. I'm not talking singles per se, more like Pharoahe Monch/Biggie/ATCQ covers which built more anticipation for me than any Zshare link.
And he released Sunday Drive (with Phys Edison) back in late May, if memory serves me correct. I've had the album since then, but for numerous reasons, I've also been too neglectful to throw it up. Not any more.
This tape/LP is one of the most creative pieces of hip hop you'll get your ears on anytime soon. The production is top-notch and LoveJones' flow is on the level of a G-O-D. Don't believe me? The homie Hav at Flawless Hustle posted a full audio stream of the whole album. I included my favorite jawns below. You can check the whole stream here.
Don't sleep. Link at the bottom.

Sunday Drive

Sit on the Moon

The Get Up



http://www.zshare.net/download/60344851b10cd088/

1 comment:

  1. nice post man. definitely one of the more slept on albums of this year. its a very mellow, cruisy listen

    ReplyDelete

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness