July 5, 2009

R.I.P. Steve McNair

When Michael Jackson died, I didn't really care. When Farrah Fawcett died, I felt like it would be weird to still have this hanging on my wall (she's an old school beauty yo! But when Air McNair got cut down, not due to cancer or an overdose, but a shooting, my head dropped for a few seconds.
Steve McNair was quite possibly one of the illest quarterbacks ever. Although he never had a good Titans team behind him, dude always came correct in every manner. And plus he was one of few QB's who could actually run the ball.
As a life-long Titan fan, this is a sad day. Even sadder than the day when Steve went to Baltimore to play out the rest of his career, but as his retirement shows, that was all but an abberation.
RIP Steve McNair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ill Cuts © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness